Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Get Well Soon

With flu season and other illnesses going around it is a good idea to keep a few "get well" cards on hand....of course I tell myself this "after" I didn't have one prepared for a friend who needed it. Luckily! I can whip one up PDQ!! Hypocrite is the name...procrastination is my game!!



The way this card came out reminds me of a style that this wonderful cardmaker does!!! Her cards are always gorgeous and I really run out of compliments to tell her...because she is SOOOO good! I found the flowers at Peachy Cheap!!!


I had a lot of fun sewing this card. My sewing machine has become a big part of my crafting lately!
This super cute bird stamp by Inkadinkado is sooo cute...I will definitely get a lot of use out of this one!

1 comment:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Sucha pretty card. I love the color combo!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. You ahd asked about the resin pieces. They are a bit heavy, but not bad. I love the texture they add to cards!