Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Winning Wedding Invitation!!

In my last post I covered the spec wedding invitations I made. Well without further ado, here is the winning spec. It was modified very slightly from it's original state, but this is it!






This is what the invitation looks like fully open.




This is an insert card that was inside.

It is white Bazzil, gatefold with a flap. The black tile that hangs over one of the flaps is a black shiny (patent leather like) paper. The top maroon paper is WorldWin Dark Berry Red Paper. I used black Stazon Black ink and then re-inked the same image with embossing ink and topped it off with with Ranger Polysparkle embossing powder. The inside panel and insert card text was printed on my Epson R1800. The swirl stamps are Flourishes by Autumn Leaves and the heart stamp is Hearts & Flourishes by Clearly Inspired. I adorned the outer stamped flourishes with diamond jems.




*Edit 4/1/09* I forgot to mention that I made 170 of these babies!!! and I wanted to show the detail of the embossing. I want to give credit to the double embossing lining up perfectly to the fact that acrylic stamps rock!!! I would have never been able to do it with a traditional stamp and would have lost my mind trying :P

No comments: