Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Boys

Today I will share with you 2 Birthday cards that I made specifically for "boys" *ahem* well I guess I should say "men"!!!! :D



The first (as you may guess) was for my Daddy-O! To get the unique shaped papers that have the "Happy Birthday" sentiment on it, I cut the two rectangular papers to the size I wanted and then used a corner rounder on the opposite corners! I used Nostalgiques stamps for the "DAD", and Stampin' Up for the "Happy Birthday" which are embossed with white ultra thick powder. The edges are all inked in brown.

This one was for my bro-in-law!! I just love the retro paper and was lucky to find papers that matched the colors of the Kurio chipboard letters perfectly!!! It's so bright and artsy!!! LOVE IT! Not to mention it took me about 10 min. to conceive and create this puppy!

No comments: