Saturday, May 31, 2008

Congratulations Graduates

Graduation, a time to celebrate accomplishment and the end of one journey and the beginning of another. Congratulations to all those graduating in the class of 2008. I have 1 nephew, and 2 friends of the family graduating this year. This is one of the cards I made for the graduates. As you will notice the base for the card is the same as the Graduation Invitation I made last November for my own graduation. I customized this card by adding the Graduates school color .... Red!!
Like any handmade card I wanted it to be unique from what you can purchase in the store. So I created a pullout tag that doubled as a hidding place for the Graduates $$ gift. I used 2 red paper clips to hold money to the pullout tag (not pictured).


Supplies: Patterned Card, envelope, tags, paper ribbon charm, scroll brad & paper quotes by Oriental Trading; "Congrats" & "2 U" from Tear Drop Cricut cartridge, red satin ribbon, white chalk, red marker, silver glitter gel pen by Scribblers, black marker by Sharpie, white gel pen, red mulberry paper, silver/chrome paper, red cardstock, black string, red eyelets




Front of Card


Inside of Card with tag pulled out



Backside of tag

1 comment:

lily eden said...

cuuuuuute grad cards!! AWesome! And, thanks for the fathers day hand print idea!! i love it!!