Thursday, May 22, 2008

For my first post, I think I will start out by saying that I have been a scrapbooker for almost 9 years now. Of course the thing that got me started was having a child. I wanted to make a cute scrapbook to log all of my first childs every little moment and make it look super cool at the same time. The scrabooking industry was nothing like it is now and my baby scrapbook for my first child was mostly stickers, markers and some cut up wrapping paper from her baby shower.

Over the last 9 years I have become a scrapbooking fanatic. I have always been into crafts thanks to my Mom's wondorous crafting abilities. Her's of course far exceed my own which include painting with oils/acrylic/watercolors, sewing, and many more....thanks MOM for being such a creative example!!! Coming up to date I made a card for my neighbor a couple of days ago and I know that she loves giraffes (a common love we share!), so that set the theme for the card. I am so lucky to have such a cool neighbor....finally...thank heavens!!! I just had to show some gratitude for our newly blossoming friendship, and a thank you for the friendship bread she gave me. So here is my first project for everyone to see!

No comments: