Sunday, May 25, 2008

First Communion

My beautiful neice Carlene had her first communion a few weeks ago and I had a blast taking pictures of her. Although the photo shoot was very short, I managed to get some great pictures of her and even her little brother Race. After a recent trip to the dollar store I scored a cute little black metal cross and knew I had to tie in those photos and a crafting opportunity arose!

The supplies include 2 sizes of white sheer ribbon, 2 red eyelets, 2 small white sheer blossoms by Creative Impressions.
I photoshopped the pictures making the background blurry and the subjects pop in the forefront. After I gave the gift to my Sister-In-Law, I realized Race will take his first communion in a couple of years as well, so I had to run back to the dollar store and purchase a second cross for when it is his turn. I want to make sure she has a matching set when the time comes!!!

No comments: