Monday, May 26, 2008


Love is in the air...


It doesn't have to be Valentines to enjoy a cute little love note. I made this tin to hold the love notes my husband and I pass between us. They may someday make a cute addition to a scrapbook page about us or maybe I will just look through the tin once and a while to remind me of how great our love is!!!
Supplies: Maya Road chipboard tin, Prima flowers, b&w brads from Oriental Trading, various ribbons, Scallywag IOD Paintables by Prima Hybrid, pink craft foam, Sizzlits Script dies, Cropodile.
I used the Cropodile to punch the holes in the tin, and let me tell you it cuts through this stuff like butta!!! Then I rotated the holes to contain ribbon and flower/brads. In Photoshop Elements 2.0 I opened one of the papers from the Scallywag IOD Paintables collection. I placed a pink heart in the middle using the custom shape tool and had my pink color already selected. I re-sized the canvas to fit perfectly inside the window space and printed it out. Using a craft knife I cut the middle of the heart out to create a window. The pink foam letters were created with the Sizzix Sizzlits Script dies.

No comments: