Thursday, May 29, 2008

Graduation Invitation

For my online graduation from AIU Online in November 2007 I wanted a personal invitation for all my family so I knew a hand made invitation would be best. Because the graduation was online, I e-mailed these photos of the invitation to everyone.

Supplies: black, pink & white Prima flowers, large white silk flower, pink textured paper, black & white card stock, white sheer ribbon, black ribbon, white string; patterned paper, envelope, paper charm and jewel brad from Oriental Trading, Cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge,

1 comment:

Convite de formatura said...

There is no right or wrong choice when it comes to choosing graduation invitations. Your choice will depend largely on your taste and the style of your graduation. Some people naturally gravitate towards tradition and want to choose a style that speaks to the importance of graduation as an achievement.