Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family Scrapbook

While my Mother-In-Law was in the University hospital for heart surgery I wanted a special gift that she could look at for years to come. I made a special page for each of her 5 sons and a center spread page to hold a group photo of the entire family. The supplies are centered around the K and Co K-Ology collection. Like I have said before I love all the paper, stickers and embellishments to match!



I hope you enjoy my creations and are able to find some inspiration or at least joy from them. I pour lots of love and creativity into each element, page and craft I create. Show your appreciation by giving me some blog "love" (comments)!!! If you have your own blog or site leave me a link, I would love to see what's out there!





Supplies: gatefold album, 'A Family is a Circle of Love' Grand Adhesion sticker, and patterned papers by K and Co. K-Ology collection; brass 'S' sticker; decorative scissors by Provo Craft; and black ink by Memories.
Supplies: patterened papers, "Remember" Grand Adhesions sticker, "Family Matters", and green paper tag by K and Co. K-Ology collection; "Mother" chipboard by K and Co.; white cross charm; bronze brads by Creative Impressions; white gel pen; black ink by Memories; "Where there is great love.." quote by My Minds Eye; green paper flower; magenta paper flower by Prima; and ribbon by American Crafts.
Supplies: patterened papers, stickers and quotes by K and Co. K-Ology collection; "D" and "S" typewriter key stickers by All My Memories; "AVE" and "COTT" stickers; ampersand white rub-on Revolution and "Family" black dot stickers by Making Memories; black ink by Memories; Fastenater staple and stapler by EK Success; ribbon by American Crafts; brads by Creative Impressions; colored staples; and pictures printed on Epson R1800. Supplies: patterened papers, stickers and quotes by K and Co. K-Ology collection; "TEENSEN" and "AMILY" typewriter key stickers by All My Memories; "S" and "F" stickers; black ink by Memories; ribbon by American Crafts; brads by Creative Impressiohs; and picture printed on Epson R1800.
Supplies: patterened papers, stickers and quotes by K and Co. K-Ology collection; "C" typewriter key stickers by All My Memories; "OREY" and "HRIS" stickers; ampersand white rub-on Revolution and "Family" black dot alpha stickers by Making Memories; black ink by Memories; Fastenater staple and stapler by EK Success; ribbon by American Crafts; brads by Creative Impressions; colored staples; and pictures printed on Epson R1800.
Supplies: patterened papers, stickers and quotes by K and Co. K-Ology collection; "B" typewriter key stickers by All My Memories; "OBBY" stickers; black ink by Memories; Fastenater staple and stapler by EK Success; ribbon by American Crafts; brads by Creative Impressions; colored staples; and picture printed on Epson R1800.


Supplies: patterened papers, stickers and quotes by K and Co. K-Ology collection; Fastenater staple and stapler by EK Success; brads by Creative Impressions; and ribbon by American Crafts.Supplies: patterened papers, stickers and quotes by K and Co. K-Ology collection; Fastenater staple and stapler by EK Success; brads by Creative Impressions; and ribbon by American Crafts.