Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Birthdays Birthdays!!!!!


Lots of Birthdays lately...lets face it there are lots of Birthdays in every one's families....It's just a matter of whether I have the time to make a card by hand. I have been making an effort of trying to make more of my cards by hand just because it is more personal!!! I hope they enjoy them as much as I LOVE making them!!! This card was is for my Mom's Birthday!!!





Front of Card

Inside of Card
To line the stickers up as evenly as possible before placing them on the paper I stick them half way on a ruler. I found this at an online video, and forgive me for not remembering who it was from if I think of it, I will come back to give credit where it is due!! I want to say her name was Erin, but I can't be positive.

Supplies: Patterned papers by S.E.I. Jolie Chocolat collection; pink parchment cardstock; magenta linen print paper; pink and brown polka dot ribbon; Gold alpha stickers by Stickopotamus; Iridescent and sheer flowers and leaves by Creative Impressions, 'Happy Birthday' stamp by Stampin' Up; Jet Black ink by StazOn; brown chalk; magenta brads by Making Memories; scalloped edge scissors by Provo Craft; nail sanding block from Wal-Mart; Zots 3-D dots; Scotch ATG 714 adhesive gun.