Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mother's Day Card

So this is a really late posting about Mother's Day, but I was late giving out the card as well. Plus I can't put it up on here till I give it out...just in case ;) You will notice that I used the same paper collection for my Mom's Birthday and Mother's Day card.

Front of Card

Inside of Card


Supplies: patterned flower and butterfly, pink crosshatch and pink and white flower paper by S.E.I. Jolie Chocolat collection; brown cardstock; magenta vellum (hand torn and hand cut butterfly window); magenta mulberry paper; pink craft foam by Darice; Sizzix Sizzlits script dies ('Mom' die cuts); pink sticker jewels; Brown and white polka dot ribbon by Offray; Scotch ATG 714 adhesive glue gun; "Happy Mother's Day" stamp by Inkadinkado; Jet Black ink by StazOn; and pink chalk.