Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trip to the Scrapbook Store!!!

Yesterday I made a trip to the scrapbook store to hit their monthly special!!! I already knew what I wanted to purchase because I have been eyeing the Tim Holtz unmounted stamp binder. After discovering Tim Holtz blog on Sunday I was inspired and stoked to get it even more. He had a video on how to paint it to make it uniquely yours!! Tim Holtz is so hard not to Love, and happens to be the first scrapbooking celebrity to give me permission to put a link on my blog!!! Hooray and big thanks Tim...You Rock!!! I think you will agree with me, so check him out at http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/





Goodies from the scrapbook store!!!

Tim Holtz idea-ology unmounted stamp binder, Tim Holtz Distress crackle paint in 'shabby shutters' & 'broken china', Airdondack Acrylic Paint Dabber in 'Stream'.

Do you see a theme in my purchases? (teehee) I was just a little bummed out that I couldn't get the paint dabber in a color like the 'broken china' to paint my binder with. I tried the crackle paint...but don't recommend it because the test spot I tried all flaked off after it was dry.... :( bummer. So I will be looking for the bottle I want today online so I can get it painted and uploaded to share with you all! It does look absolutely fabulous without the paint, but if I plan to buy more of these (cheesy grin) I want them to be different colors to go with my colorful theme in the room!!! Plus I just have faith in myself that I can fill them all up nicely with lots of stamps!!!