Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Gettin Digi with it!!

I kind of stole the title of my post from the T-shirt a scrapbook store retailer gave me...I think you can see it in this post here or just scroll to the "Feeling" some Love post below.

You may have noticed I have posted a few digital products recently. Well it was only a matter of time before I became addicted to this. And with GoDigitalScrapbooking having a free daily download every day...how can I not afford to do a quick digital page every day!!! The problem is I want a bigger hard drive...ooooh or a server, ah that would be awesome! But we can all dream right? Speaking of dreaming, I stopped by Office Max yesterday and they had a computer I WANTED. It was an HP 22" touch screen oh, wow, me and the girls had fun playing with it!!! It was HUGE and so fun to touch the screen...I wonder how doing graphic design would be with it?? I could draw items with my finger!! Hehee, that thought makes me giddy!




Here is todays Free daily download at GDS (Go Digital Scrapbooking)! The only thing I had to do was plop the pictures into the 4 holes and I typed all the text....that's it!! If you want to try out digital scrapbooking this is the best way to go! Quick Pages are already put together and all you do is ad the text and pictures. This one normally retails for $1.5o, so even if you paid for it, it would still be cheaper than "regular" scrapbooking!!!

Supplies: Sunkissed Honey Quick Page by Lori Giles at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com; Papyrus, Pristina, Ruritania, and SA-Eckles fonts; and Photoshop Elements 2.0.

I recently made a card digitally for a fellow blogger friend Shelly!! I made it in Photoshop Elements 2.0 printed it out, cut the two pieces apart and adhered it to a blank card. The top section is actuall the inside of the card, and the bottom is the front of the card. You can kind of see the actual card in her post here!! If you have never been to her blog you have to go right now...she makes the cutest tags and cards and has an adorable addiction to owls (hence the theme to the card ;)

Supplies: Bliss of Happiness Page Kit by Verena Karolyi
at godigitalscrapbooking.com; Owl made with DB Animal Occasions font from Scrapnfonts.com; Decaying Kuntry font; Photoshop Elements 2.0.

Techniques: I added drop shadows on the owl and frame to give them more dimension. I also put a Wood pattern overlay and a bevel on the owl.

Do you like to scrapbook digitally? You should give it a try and let me know what you think of it!

4 comments:

ginny said...

Great card. I love the sentiment. We do make such good friends through the blogging community.

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work:)
Laura

Sherry Wright said...

Awesome projects!

Just Me said...

wow--you have been a busy gal! with all your digi scrappin----so cute, i wish i could start that whole things, but UGH! I have way to omuch on my plate the way it iS!