Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vacation Freebie Template

I found this freebie template for a digital word page in a vacation theme!!! As soon as I was done downloading it, I whipped out last years vacation pics and put these all together in less than a half hour!!!! How cool is that?

The template came from godigitalscrapbooking.com and the direct link to the kit. It was created by Jilly Beans. Isn't that a cute name? I actually saw a license plate here in town that says that....hmm wonder if there is any affiliation or if it is just coincidence?









I also made a card the other day....you ever do something that makes you feel retarded!!! I hope I'm not the only one!! Not telling why, but I made this for someone special!!! I threw all this together with some of my paper scraps....I have a LARGE paper scrap collection, that is pack rat in me again, but hey they are all organized in folders by color. That is organized pack rat...thank you very much :P


Supplies: misc purple scrap papers; purple fibers; purple ink by pretty colors; and swirl alpha stamps by Stamp Craft.

1 comment:

Candy Bello said...

awesome pages....I wanna try that too!